I offer 1-to-1 naturopathic nutritional therapy consultations
If you are ready to take charge of your health, I will guide and empower you to live your healthiest and best life. I will support you to reconnect with real wholesome foods, and to incorporate simple but effective lifestyle practices, that will improve your health and wellbeing wholistically; increased self awareness, confidence, energy and vitality, better sleep, emotional and hormonal balance and a renewed desire for self-care.
I am here to support you to regain control and to reconnect with yourself, so whether you are experiencing a specific symptom or a range of symptoms, whatever the cause of the imbalance/s, work with me to incorporate nutritional therapy and naturopathy into your activities of daily living, to help you to experience the joy of life’s journey.
I specialise in supporting vegans/vegetarians who wish to optimise their nutrient intake, individuals who would like support to transition from a meat based diet to a plant based diet effectively, and individuals who require guidance for healthy meat eating.
I will provide you with tools and resources to assist you to regain greater self-awareness, clarity and focus, energy and vitality, and the motivation to sustain healthful lifelong practices.
Meeting you where you are, to get you where you want to be!
- Complimentary 20 minutes conversation to discover if my service is right for you – Free of charge, no obligation
Initial Consultation (90-120 minutes) – £105
Follow-up Consultation (60 minutes) – £80
Prices do not include the cost of functional testing or any supplements recommended, although where possible, a discounted practitioner rate can be offered.
- 10% discount available for those aged 65 and over
- 10% discount for students
- Low wage or unemployed discount ~ I believe that information and support should be available to all, regardless of financial constraints, and whilst we plan to provide handouts and articles on our website to help educate and inform, we know that an individualised approach is invaluable. Therefore, if you are on a low wage or unemployed, please contact me to discuss reduced rates & optional payment plan.
- Consultation Care Package; typically lasting 8 – 12 weeks – £260
Clients typically achieve greater outcomes with the consultation care package, as making dietary and lifestyle changes often takes time and commitment.
So not only is this package more cost effective, but this package allows me to support you to make an effective start on your life-changing journey.
Care Package consists of:
- 1x 90-120 minute Initial Face-to-face / Skype Consultation
- 2x 60 minute Follow-up Consultations (face-to-face/Skype/Telephone)
- 2x 15 minute Check-in Calls between sessions to help monitor your progress and instil motivation
Upon booking your appointment you are required to make a deposit of £20, which will be fully redeemed against the consultation costs upon attendance of your consultation.
You are required to pay the balance on the day of your appointment, payable in full by cash.
***Card payments are accepted, but must be paid by direct deposit, in full on the day of your consultation.
*Gift vouchers are also available.
Please note all cancellations must be made at least 24 hours before your consultation or unfortunately your deposit will not be refunded. This is to cover loss of earnings due to cancellation at short notice
Where your Naturopathic Nutrition Consultation take place:
Your initial consultation will take place in the comfortable consulting room in The Sacred Tree, herbal apothecary & therapies in London.
- The Sacred Tree, 8 Wades Hill, Winchmore Hill, N21 1BG
***Consultations are also available via Skype or Telephone.
What to expect at your Naturopathic Nutrition Consultation:
Before your initial face-to-face consultation, I will ask you to complete a detailed health questionnaire and food journal, and return it to me a minimum of 3 days prior, so that I can prepare for our meeting, and make the best use of the time we have together.
Your completed questionnaire will be used in addition to a detailed case history taking for an in-depth analysis of your health status. This includes current diet and lifestyle, childhood events, family history, and an iris analysis which is designed to give you information about your constitutional health patterns; unique gifts and challenges.
No internal examinations are performed.
We will discuss your individual requirements and circumstances to ascertain a realistic set of health goals in order to create a bespoke Naturopathic Nutrition plan to enable you to meet those goals.
As a qualified Naturopath, I may include in my consultations and plans naturopathic tools and recommendations such as herbals, Bach flower remedies, stress management techniques etc. to support your body’s own healing abilities.
Your Naturopathic Nutrition plan will include:
- personalised nutrition and lifestyle programme
- iridology constitution, areas of focus (If iris analysis has taken place during face-to-face consultation or iris photo provided)
- supplements review/recommendations where necessary (If applicable current medication will be evaluated for nutrient/supplement interaction)
- optional functional testing and interpretation may be recommended. The costs of these tests are not included in the consultation fees.
What happens after your consultation:
Your Naturopathic Nutrition plan will be sent to you within 5 working days. I am always available should you have any questions relating to your plan.
A follow-up consultation is recommended after 4-6 weeks (or earlier, if required) in order to assess your progress and continue with any necessary changes. If required, email and telephone support will be available between appointments.
Email or telephone conversations that take less than 15 minutes will not be charged for. If however, you wish to discuss any complex matters regarding your programme or your progress, you will be charged on a pro-rata time basis of an hourly £80 appointment time.